High-throughput tissue grinders, also known as multi-sample tissue grinders, are a special, fast, efficient, multi-tube consistent system. It extracts and purifies raw DNA, RNA and proteins from any source, including tissues/organs, bacteria, yeast, fungi, spores, paleontological specimens, etc. of soil, plants and animals.
High-throughput tissue grinder applications:
1. Suitable for grinding and crushing various plant tissues including roots, stems, leaves, flowers, fruits, seeds, etc.;
2. Suitable for grinding and breaking of various animal tissues including brain, heart, lung, stomach, liver, thymus, kidney, intestine, lymph nodes, muscles, bones, etc.;
3. Suitable for grinding and crushing of samples such as fungi and bacteria;
4. Suitable for grinding and crushing of food and pharmaceutical ingredients analysis and testing;
5. Suitable for grinding and crushing samples of volatile samples including coal, oil shale, wax products, etc.
6. Suitable for grinding and crushing of plastics, polymers including PE, PS, textiles, resins and other samples.